News and Publications
CCCU Hosts Virtual Roundtables for Campus Leaders
September 24, 2020
The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) has announced a series of recurring virtual gatherings for campus leaders across the country. These roundtable discussions serve as a valuable connect point in the midst of a global pandemic and uncharted territory for higher education.
These virtual gatherings bring together Christian college and university leaders in academic affairs, advancement, alumni affairs, communications, enrollment, financial aid, human resources, and student development and provide opportunities for networking, idea sharing, and discussion of some of the most pressing issues facing higher education today.
Please note that these events are not open to the general public and are limited to leaders on CCCU campuses whose job title falls under one of the specific peer groups listed. If you are a CCCU campus leader interested in joining a specific recurring event, please reach out to the designated contact listed below.
- Alumni Affairs Directors: Monthly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Ministry Directors: Quarterly, contact email@example.com
- Chief Academic Officers: Monthly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Advancement Officers: Monthly, contact email@example.com
- Chief Student Development Officers: Monthly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment Leaders: Monthly, contact email@example.com
- Financial Aid Administrators: Every other month (beginning in Nov 2020), contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources Professionals: Monthly, contact email@example.com
- Library Leaders: Register for the Snezek Library Leadership four-part webinar series here
- Public Relations & Communications Leaders: Monthly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org