CAO/CSDO Dinner at the Council of Independent Colleges Institute
The CCCU Commission for Chief Academic Officers invites all CCCU member campus chief academic officers and student development officers planning to attend the 2017 CIC Institute in San Antonio, TX to dinner and fellowship on November 6 at 6 pm in a private dining area at Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse located a short walk (.1 mi) from the conference hotel. The cost for dinner is $50 per person – spouses are welcome to register for the dinner. The price for dinner will increase to $75 per person if registration is received after Oct. 20.
Your dinner will include:
- Market table and Feijoada Bar with seasonal salads, vegetables, imported cheeses, smoked salmon, cured meats, Fogo feijoada (traditional black bean stew with sausage), seasonal soup, and more
- Fire-roasted meats including filet mignon, rib eye, picanha, lamb chops, chicken, sausage, and more
- Traditional Brazilian sides of warm pão de queijo (cheese bread), crispy polenta, mashed potatoes, and caramelized bananes
- Choice of desserts including papaya cream, caramel flan, and crème brûlée
- Fountain beverages, coffee, and tea