Professional Development & Research
1. Look at the information page and application form for the Initiative Grants. Direct any questions to Nita Stemmler at email@example.com, by 1 February 2017.
2. Write a project narrative (maximum of four double-spaced pages) that includes the following:
3. Write a 200-word abstract summarizing the focus, significance, and approach of the proposed research.
4. Prepare a curriculum vita for each member of the proposed research team, with a maximum length of five pages per vita (including those activities and publications judged to be most pertinent to the proposed project).
5. Complete a budget timeline that includes the description, timeframe, costs, and outcomes of each grant-supported activity.
6. Complete the application form by February 15, 2017.
Awards will be announced by 15 April 2017. The schedule of grant payments will be as follows:
$1,000 - $2,500 by 15 May 2017, after completion of a grant agreement form.
$500 by15 September 2018, after receipt of a satisfactory final report.
Funds will be sent to the Business Office of the home institution of the Project Director, and that institution shall serve as the fiscal agent during the three-year term of the grant (with responsibilities indicated in a grant agreement).
Initiative Grants Application Information
Planning Grants Application Information
Report Submission Form - Deadline April 15, 2016
Initiative Grants Application Form
Planning Grants Application Form
Reference and Institutional Support Letters Submission Form
February 15, 2017
April 15, 2017
2015 Networking Grant Recipients