While at the conference, attendees will share best practices, understand the intersectionality of diversity and college missions, and increase awareness of issues and challenges. We encourage you to submit a proposal for a breakout session where you can present research or best practices in intercultural competencies, reconciliation, diversity, and leadership on your campus.
• Reconciliation – both on campus and in your community
• Intercultural Competencies
• Campus Climate
• Other Related Research Themes
Best Practices for Infusing Diversity
• Curriculum Innovation
• How to support and lead on the issues of diversity
• Faculty Development
• Leadership Development and Mentoring
Navigating the Path of Reconciliation
Title IX Exemptions
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT HAS PASSED, NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.